the only movies i hate would fall into the following categories:
- The mythological amman movies
- The mother sentiment movies
- The crass comedy movies
That apart i would classify any movie as okay....
After a long time, I went to theatre to watch a movie...Ullam Ketkume..and only because i couldn't get tickets to Anniyan....but am sure i liked the movie
Reasons you should watch this movie:
- Great Back-ground music
- Great songs
- Well etched out characters
- No melodrama
- Takes you back to your college days.
- A realistic look at college life, considering that this is a tamil movie
- For once, the guy with those huge glasses isn't a geek....(how i hate those cliches related to specs.........!!!!)
And of course....
- The students are never shown studying.....or in the classroom...(well....even i didn't study during college..but at least i was in the classroom for a major portion...)
- Resemblence between laila's character and kajol's in KKHH........but i liked laila's more...
To just sum it up, Ullam ketkume was a wonderful experience..i had a nice time....
Total expense: Rs.75 (for auto) + Rs.50 (ticket) + Rs.10 (corn puff)......
Outcome: The theatre experience..... and a feel good film