Pages

Monday, September 08, 2014

A year in a few words

I haven't even visited my own blog for so long. It's been busy busy year of being mom of two kids. The good news is that I know I am through the toughest year as a working mom.

Been through my set of ups and downs. Been emotional struggle of balancing two kids. Been through grief of learning that my mom had cancer. It was stage two, and she is in the fag end of her treatment. As always felt hope and had faith.

Been through the tough two months of exclusively breastfeeding younger one and working, and also managing to take care of elder one.

Been through learning that I cant do it all on my own, and letting others help me. And at times, summoning up the courage to ask for help as well.

Been through sibling rivalry , and now Sanjay beginning to love his little brother, well, a little bit.

It's been eventful, to say the least!!

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

good to hear from you monu. hope you mother recovers fully.

monu said...

She's on the path to recovery. :)