Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lost .. and Back!

So I haven’t written in a really long time. Blame it all on office. The new project requires me to be on a client network and it doesn’t allow me to blog. Yes! It’s always the work! And don’t even get me started on trying to blog at home. I leave office at 7 PM on my lucky day and between Sanjay’s homework and my home-work ( ;) ), I have no time left. I sleep as I walk into my bedroom.


Hmm.. Work’s going ok, and my increment was decent. It was actually the first decent pay hike of my entire career. So that’s some happy news there!

Proving that if you are committed towards something, you will find a way to do it, I have now started taking driving lessons, for car, of course! All this while I lamented the fact that I am never going to find time to learn car driving, and then one day, it dawned on me, that I must learn it. And here I am, taking lessons at 5 AM. Yeah! You read that right, 5 AM!! I am back home by 6 AM and can continue other activities (which basically involves cleaning, some cooking and getting Sanjay ready for school) un-interrupted!

Been reading a lot. Recently read Jhumpa Lahiri’s “Interpreter of Maladies”, Arnad Ray’s “The Mine” , Lance Armstrong’s “It’s not about the bike.My Journey back to life” , Subroto Bagchi’s “Go Kiss the World”. And now, I just started “Shantaram”. So yes, my literary connections are still ok!!

I could write a review. Hopefully in the near future…

Hope everyone’s doing ok.. and Hope to write more..

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Seems u r more fascinate on get learn on driving... Congrats for all :)

monu said...

sure thing.. thanks for your wishes.. i am driving decently now.. and will be appearing for license pretty soon i hope