Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Silence


I wonder at this
lack of words..
it is like time
as it goes by
is swallowing up my words

I flow along
doing everyday tasks
and it doesn't bother me,
this lack of words,
till I stop to think..

And then a million thoughts abound,
the scariest among them-
is it the slow death of love?
Or can there be such a thing?
It overwhelms me
into silence again..

But there can never be true silence
in the mind, Can it?
And thoughts remind me,
that in some of life's most beautiful moments,
I only had silence and tears for company..

And then I smile,
happy to know,
to be reminded,
That love doesnt need words,
That love doesn't lay rules!

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

There isn't quite silence and how well we are sure is an unanswered question.

monu said...

hmm... that was a little deep... deeper than my thoughts while writing this.. :)