Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Milestones,birth story and all..

I have been real busy. Its hard to find time to blog at all. I have to squeeze the little time. No i am not super busy but lazy. My life moves around in slow motion, so i am left with little time. The little did catch the dreaded cold and ended up gaining no weight the whole of last month. And now, i have mild cold and my little fellow has contracted it from me andis coughing.
:(

There is so much to say but so little time basically because blogs are blocked in office...hope everyone gets it..the only place where i am free is office.

MY little fellow is six months old and is moving around on the floor. Time flies by. And Sriram has started play school already..

I wanted to put down the birth-of-my-son story here before i forget it, but it is a long story and i need some time for it. Lets just say it wasn't particularly pleasant. We tried all day for normal delivery but ended up with C-Section at 6:30 PM. I remember the moment i set my eyes on my child. Just after they pulled him out, the doctor removed my eye pad and showed me my son. I didnt try to see if it was a boy or girl..it just didnt matter to me. Even before they could show me the baby, i heard the baby's first cry. The emotions i felt at that time cant be put down in words...and then when they showed him to me..it didn bother me whether it was a he/she..it was letting that moment sink in, i saw him crying and saw the uncut umblical cord start at his belly button and go down to the table where i lay...and then i began to cry for joy ...i must cried a good 15 mins..no word can do that feeling justice...a baby was something i wanted all my life and here he was....

Time rushed away and here i am , mother to my little fellow at six months...it s been a journey of joy, tears,guilt, fear and an amalgam of emotions, but me and Sanju paapa are progressing along fine ...
:)

No comments: