Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Analogy -2

Previous attempt at Analogy here

I had a dream.
I was engulfed in a huge bubble,
And when I was in it,
All I could think about,
And all I could ever see,
Was the bubble and nothing else……

So what did I do , you ask?
I gave it time…
And with time, a beautiful miracle happened.
The big bubble prisoning me,
Broke away into tiny ones.

And all those tiny bubbles,
Floated around me,
It felt magical….
In my awe of those myriad coloours
Reflected on the surface of the bubbles,
I touched one of them,
And the bubble broke off into nothingness….

And sometimes, when I think about it,
I think to myself,that,
Life’s little worries are all like that one huge bubble,
All it needs is a little bit time,
And a wee bit effort to dissolve on it’s own!

3 comments:

expertdabbler said...

wow!
konnuttey!

Anonymous said...

hmm... just watching things happen.. can be entertaining too.. in a sedate way.

Jeevan said...

Inspiring one monu. Keep it up:)