I was tagged by Jeevan ..
The tag's name is the same as my blog's..Do i need a better motivation?
My Kind of Guy:
Now this is fishy….i really have to think hard to come up with my list of 8..but anyways, I finally used my brain and came up with my list. So here they come, in the specified order..
1. Loyalty : I am real sucker for this. I wouldn’t even tolerate it if my guy looked at another girl in the romantic angle. It has to be me , me and only me! Hey! I would never betray his confidence and I expect the same. I am all for monogamy
2. Honesty : I expect a great deal of honesty. Nothing hurts me more than to know that my trust has been betrayed. Ofcourse, one cant be brutally honest. But I would really appreciate some amount of honesty, atleast to me.
3. Practical : I would like him to be practical and use his head. I would like him to be the guy who doesn’t care if his boss scolds him, rather than this macho ruffian who beats up people. I can never be like that, no, I don’t beat up people, But I cant say “I don’t care”, in some cases, because I am using my heart more. So I would like a guy who uses his brains. Mindless bravery is dumb, I tell you
4. Good hearted : He doesn’t have to be a hero, But I cant handle it if he wants to harm anyone. I don’t believe that anyone can progress at someone else’s expense. I cant handle it he goes out of his way to do harm. My motto: If you cant do good, don’t do anything at all! I Listen to my conscience and would like it if he does so too….Our faiths and beliefs may vary, but atleast I would like a guy who feels answerable to his conscience.
A good heart would be able to empathize. I can never put myself in other people’s shoes and think about their feelings..for me it is always my angle to everything, my perception..not theirs..so I would like a guy who can do it!
5. Sense of humor : He must be able to laugh at himself. And he must be able to make fun without hurting anyone, particularly me!
6. Good looks and money : Now, should this be number 1? I had practical at number 3…so there goes….And I am not exactly Aishwarya Rai’s second cousin…so it suffices me if my guy is half as good looking as I am! By money, I don’t mean rich guys.i hate rich guys, for that matter.(no offence meant, just my opinion..there are rich guys who value money, call it my prejuidice,, whatever) i like my guy to be self-made. That would teach him the value of money and yet , not be stingy! He should anyways have so much capability to make some money, so we can run our simple life. I am practical people…we all need money, don’t we?
I cant handle intelligent guys…I have had experiences where, I am blinking away to glory, and this I-am-so-intelligent-that-you-will-swwon-now guy walks upto me and asks, “You don’t even know that?”….
No way am I marrying that Oh-so-intelligent-guy..
7. Now, I have run out of things to expect from my guy. See, I told you, I never asked too much from life…..
The truth is, all I expect from my guy is to love me as I am..and I would love him as he is….yes, I would complain, I would wish he were better at this or that, but I strongly believe that love is all about accepting someone with their faults, just as they are..and give loads of love…unconditional love!
PS: was busy lately. Will reply to comments as soon as i can!