- go bungee jumping
- go trekking to some godforsaken place!!
- tell all those superior to me that i will not bow to authority..and am a free spirit
- jump into water at the first sight of it
- get fully drenched in a pouring rain..may be even dance....(no i am not a reema sen fan..just that i have never got to do what she did in minnale........)
- shout out how vitamin D is important..and fairness denies you that.....and yell out against this strange fixation with fair skin........
- shout out against all those astrologers who make miserable predictions about people's lives....moolam star means your mom-in-law will die.....how stupid.....
- for once, be what i am, without an ounce of a thought as to what others think of me.......
- learn kick-boxing
- give a carnatic music concert
- have a dog and a cat for pets.....
- wake up when i want to
- cook up my own recipe
- go for shopping without an upper limit and splurge!!!
Things i wish i could do, but dont think i would ever be able to do:
- i think the carnatic music concert should figure here...... hehe
- get married in a register office..no i dont plan to elope.....i am against all that tremendous wastage of money....parents deny themselves every little thing and save up to spend the whole lot in two days....... my parents spent seven lakhs for my sis's wedding......but society may disapprove...so this comes here too in my list
- start my own business...(i just dont have the smartness to run my own business...)
- Go to IIM-A...(hey people..i am not hard working.....)
- invent something..or now that i am in the software field...... write my own piece of mind boggling code that i can sell for millions...... heheheheh...sounds funny even to me.....hehehe
- on a serious note, adopt a kid......am not sure how far i can do that...so it is here in my list too......
Things i would never want to do, but still end up doing :
- Lie..i hate it when i have to lie.....my conscience pricks..but i do it anyway.....
- pretend liking somebody/something when i actually dont....i cant be downright brutal..can i?
- should i add "working" in this list???.......
anyways, despite all my blogging yesterday, i finished the detailed design doc and got it approved!.....and free now.....