Total number of books i own:
Less than 10 i think...
(am a member of a library, very close to home..and have friends who are members of other libraries...why would i buy??)
even the 10 where were given to me..i didnt buy them...
plan to buy some though..but most certainly second hand...in a roadside shop...no landmark and higginbothams for..those are only for browsing..not buying!!
Last few books i bought/borrowed :
- Harry potter and the order of the phoenix ( i like all the harry potter books, but preferred the goblet of fire to this one)
- Deception point - Dan brown ( this doesnt match upto his other books , and he is the master of amazing build-ups and not so great endings......)
- The day of the jackal - Frederick Forsyth ( a really good book....)
- Short story collection by Jeffrey Archer, i think it is called a quiver full of arrows ( really nice short stories, you can be sure to find a twist in the end......)
- Princess Diaries book 5 ( i like the princess diaries books....they are nice in thier own way..am at book 5 ..yet to read this one..borrowed it today morning)
The last book i was gifted :
- Naveen mehandi designs (This was a birthday gift from my friend...i like applying mehandi in my hands..)
The last book i read:
- Angels and Demons - Dan Brown ( i try to read every other book by the same author at around the same time.....)
- Princess diaries book 5
Five books that mean a lot to me:
- Success through positive mental attitude ( Probably the book that had the most positive effect on me....i think it put in loads of positive attitude and optimism in the otherwise "Oh mY god! Now what shall i do?" me.......)
- Anne Frank's Diary ( She put in me the love of writing, it doesnt have to be perfect, but it can be from your heart.......)
- Calvin and hobbes ( i read one and only one, adore calvin ....... dont start my day without seeing the comic strip in the paper)
- Secret Garden (i read it when i was in school, sometime before my tenth..and loved the final few paras in the book, that says something like , children do not know to see the differences that grown ups see)
- My own Notebook (Any piece of paper with my scribblings is very special to me........it is a piece of me!!!!)
Tag Five People and have them do this on their blog: