Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Here Again.. Why I must continue to write

Why must I continue to write? Well, sometimes it is better than verbal diarrhea.. as my colleague would refer to my constant nonsensical ramblings..

But sad jokes apart, I must continue to write for I must not lose myself. I must continue to write so I do not look back at regret for not honing what could have been a sliver of a talent. I must continue to write for I too have a voice.

When I started blogging years back, social media was not big, blogs were. I spent hours and hours reading blogs via RSS feeds. Times change.

As I always say, What for is the written word, if there is none to read it?

Doesn't matter.. It's a nice secluded spot to pen down your thoughts.. to be yourself!!

Readership or not, I hope I never lose my voice!

As a busy working mom of two, trying my best, searching the answer for work-life balance, constant updates of one's life is a thing of past.

I realized I have totally stopped writing what I called poetry. Where are the words? Hmm.. scary!!

When was the last time I sat down with a book? When I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for three days..

Yes, write I must. :)

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Do write monu :)

Been long time heard from you... I continue to write

monu said...

Wow Jeevan, you are such an inspiration. Will check out your blog