Pages

Friday, September 09, 2005

Tag Seven

I have been tagged by Vatsan, Fathima and Jeevan.
So here I go. I have always liked making lists. Why?
I think it introduces me to myself and makes me think " what do u want??"
:)
Seven Things U Plan To do Before U die ( in no specific order)
  • I want to be myself. ( I want to be weird as weird could be.But no, I stick to social norms..no, i am not some radical philosopher, i am just me)
  • Make hoards of money
  • Take up adventure sports.
  • Have the guts to say "NO" when I want to.
  • To spend one day in my life being really honest, not brutaaly honest in a way that would hurt people, but avoid lies.
  • To not frown even a wee bit and cheer up all who come my way!
  • To make all around me proud of who I am, particularly my parents!!!!!

There you go, my list isn't yet over..there is so much more i want to do...but guess i will stick by the rules here!!!

Seven Things Tat U Can Do

  • I can do something, which is not illegal, that would fetch me a salary. (Money is important , you see...hehe)
  • I can give loads of advices and here myself say things and thoughts that has previously never occured to me, and thereby shock myself too. I can give some useful ones too!
  • I can laze around doing nothing and never get bored of it
  • I can eat anything as long as it is vegetarian. (Though i appreciate good food, I can put up with anything)
  • I can study just the night before the exams and pass.
  • I can procastinate even the most enjoyable activities...I am that lazy
  • I can love with my whole heart!

Seven Things Tat U Cant Do:

  • I cant be perfect. Anything I do has to have flaws.But then isn't imperfection the sign of being human?
  • I cant stick to deadlines...i just can't!!!!
  • I can't act like i like someone when i really don't. It just shows.But people, i have just started learning the art of diplomacy!!!
  • I cant become a technical geek and invent the next major breakthrough in communication..I can just write some decent code!
  • I can't be indifferent, somehow i think i am affecting everyone in my circle of influence!
  • I just can't decide!!!! (Yes, i do make my decisions...just takes a little longer for me......)

Seven Things That Attract U ToThe Opposite Sex:

  • Courage to stand by what he wants
  • Treat a woman like an equal yet be chivalrous when situation arises
  • Honesty
  • Self-confidence ( He doesn't have to be intelligent like einstein , but should be confident that he can pull through anything)
  • Amiability
  • In total, a good heart !
  • Tall (the tall dark handsome cliche)

Seven Things U Say Most:

  • Hi
  • Bye
  • I feel sleepy
  • I am hungry
  • sollu (tell me in tamil)
  • seri..seri (yes..yes in tamil)
  • Yes

Seven Celebrities i want to meet :

No, I dont want to meet any of them..Sometimes i feel like meeting many of them..sometimes i just don't. Basically i don't want to reveal my celebrity crushes!!

But would love to meet Einstein!!

I am not tagging anyone else..everyone i know has already been tagged!!

11 comments:

Jeevan said...

Nice Tag
There is any special reason to meet Einstein?

expertdabbler said...

"seven celebrity crushes" got morphed into "seven celebrities i want to meet..."

well..well.. here is one conservative diplomat :))

See u in either T nagar or Thousand lights anyday from coming monday onwards..

ella clearance um over..

yay
:))

csy0182 said...

Seven things you do most often.

Nod your head.
Nod your head.
Nod your head.
Nod your head.
Nod your head.
Nod your head.
Nod your head.

:)

divyasurendiran said...

>>I can study just the night before the exams and pass

Pass?!!!!!
Understatement of the month madam!

:)

~phobiac~ said...

Seven Things That Attract U ToThe Opposite Sex

reply..etho cimena paathu yezhuthinaa maathiri irukku...

I can procastinate even the most enjoyable activities...I am that lazy
......nice one !!

monu said...

@jeevan
well, to me he is the epitme of intelligence!!
:)

@PK
welcome
sure..i will try to come there.. let us see
:). I am not in the Tnagar office!

@sanju
one the screws in my neck is missing!!!

@divs
unmaiya than sonnen?

@phobiac
unmaiya sonna cinema paattu nu solitteengale???
:)

ada-paavi!!!! said...

naan chumma fun and nakkalku seven celebrity crush a seven celebrities i want ot meet a matthina, elloruma ada panniketirukkangal, anywas nice tag,!

monu said...

@vatsan
that is the copy-paste mentality of a software engineer!!!!!

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Interesting post.

1) God bless you with a - Tall / Dark / Handsome..!! spouse.!

2) On Perfection - I read somewhere that if someone is 100% perfect there is nowhere to grow.!! So..its ok to be imperfect.!!

monu said...

@narayanan Sir
thanks for your wishes!

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!