Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

About Monu.....

TO all of u wondering how could anyone be called monu...
it is not my name....
it is the name of very important person in my life.....
more about monu in this poem i wrote for monu:

Monu , my love
how can i forget the day
you walked into my life

I forgot about my exams
and thought about you..
spoke at length about you...

every morning there on...
i waited for you at my door step
braving the cold winds and sleep

We never spoke the same language..
but our eyes spoke
the language of love

Monu..my love
now that you are gone...
How can i ever forget you????

So who is monu???

More about monu in my next post.....
:)

1 comment:

Known Stranger said...

i have not jumped to your next post.. but hope monu was your next door cute dog. hiheieieie my mental growth is just like that what to do